Rave Facility provides your business, school, healthcare, government or any other non-residential property with a free, secure and convenient way to share critical information about your facility with 9-1-1 and other responders during an emergency, significantly improving emergency response.
The web-based Facility Profile management portal allows the campus or site administrator to upload and manage information and people related to their campus. The information contained within the Facility Profile is what becomes available to 9-1-1 call takers and first responders when either 9-1-1 is dialed from the site (wireless or landline calls) or when someone associated with the campus activates the Rave Panic Button system.
Roles in RaveFacility:
- Administrator: The primary role within Rave Facility is an Administrator. An Administrator has access to the web-based profile management portal to add or edit campuses, and add/edit/remove other administrators or users. With Rave Panic Button, an Administrator can also configure the notifications that area sent to employees and emergency responders when the system is activated.
- Contact: Contacts only exist for those facilities that have purchased Rave Panic Button. A Contact has no access to this Facility Profile management web portal, but is authorized to download the Rave Panic Button smart phone app and receive emergency notifications for the campus(es) they are associated with. Note: an Administrator also needs to be added to the system as a Contact, in order to be able to download the Rave Panic Button app and receive emergency notifications.
The data structure within the Facility Profile is as follows:
- Organization: this is the highest level entity (e.g. school district, corporation, hospital system, etc).
- Campus: the next lowest level entity is a campus. Organizations can have single or multiple Campuses. Each Campus must be connected to an Organization
- Buildings: Campuses can have single or multiple buildings. Although called “Building,” this should also be utilized for any outdoor area that an Administrator would like to identify on a campus, such as a parking lot, courtyard, athletic field, etc.
- Floor: Within each Building, the Administrator can identify details of each floor.
- Documents: .pdf documents can be added to the Campus, Building or Floor level. Examples are site plans, maps, floor plans, and emergency operations plans.
- People / Contacts: Contacts are individuals within the Organization (that utilizes Rave Panic Button) who are authorized to download the Panic Button smart phone app and receive various emergency notifications. A Contact can be associated with a single campus, multiple campuses or every campus within the Organization.
Rave Panic Button is an option that can be added on to Rave Facility so that designated contacts are immediately notified of 9-1-1 calls. When Rave Panic Button is enabled for an organization, the facility portal also allows the administrator to add people to their campus, permitting them to download the Panic Button app, as well as manage their emergency notification settings.